Pages

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Today marks a special day in our little corner of the world...our 2nd wedding anniversary! Crazy how fast these past two years have gone by in the blink of an eye.

Two years later, I can still close my eyes and picture that day like it was yesterday. I may nag about household chores one too many times a week, and he may drive me crazy a little more than I would like, but at the end of the day none of that really matters.  He still holds my hand in public and opens the door for me. He believes in me and encourages me in every venture I begin.  He kisses my forehead every morning and kisses me goodnight every night.  He is my best friend and I truly can’t wait to spend the next 50+ years together.  I thought it was next-to-impossible to find your soul mate when you are 16, but over 5 years later he still makes my heart flutter every time he looks at me.

T,
These past two years have been the most challenging, exciting, rewarding, and happy times I can think of and I love you more and more as the days go by. I thought I loved you then, but I'm even more crazy about you now. I know sometimes I can be a bit much to handle, so thanks for always being there to hug, support, and love on me when I need you most. You are an amazing husband, and most of all, best friend in the whole world and my life wouldn't be complete without you to walk by my side. There isn't a day that goes by where I don't thank God for you and all the joy you bring to my life. Although every moment hasn't been perfect, each day together has been such a blessing in my life. Marriage has its share of ups and downs, and we took those vows to love each other through the good AND the bad, yet I know at the end of the day it will always be me and you and that is all I could ever need. No one can make me laugh, comfort me in tough times, make me feel absolutely beautiful everyday, and keep me feeling protected like you can.

I love you so much! Thanks for making me the happiest girl in the world. <3<3<3



HAPPY TWO YEAR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY TO MY WONDERFUL HUSBAND!  I LOVE YOU AND I CAN’T WAIT TO SPEND THE NEXT YEAR, AND EVERY YEAR TO COME, RIGHT BY YOUR SIDE.






No comments:

Post a Comment